A Phupho suffers from a social stigma in Pakistan. They are inherently evil, untrustworthy and they will never do anything for your good. They are simply wicked and make diabolical plans against you.
Well, phuphos are just as great as khalas and mamus. Here are the 10 signs that prove your phupho is not evil and actually cares about you!
1. She tells the funniest stories about your dad when they were younger. And she doesn’t backbite against your mom.
2. She has happily taken care of you on several occasions. To your mother’s surprise, you returned home in one piece.
3. She helps you with your homework and doesn’t jeopardize your grades by telling you the wrong answers.
4. She actually cares about what you like to eat and cooks your favorite dish when you visit her. No black magic and poison involved.
5. She sends you generous eidi, amazing gifts and even gives you great fashion advice. She is rather cool.
6. She is your secret ally, and whenever you need support and a shoulder to cry on, she is always there for you. Also, she never criticizes you.
7. When you were a kid, she let you play with her stuff, watched cartoons with you and even became the part of your silly adventure game.
8. She would angrily smack her own children but consider you her chaand because you are her brother’s kid.
9. She often reminds you that you are her favorite… in her own way. And you know it is totally true.
10. You share a close resemblance…
11. She lets you know she loves you EVERY SINGLE TIME… And you know she is not lying because you love her as well.
If you are a girl with brothers, then one day you are probably doomed to become a phupho. Will you be inherently evil? Let’s hope not!